ScribbleScrabble

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Lesson in Filmmaking

Although I spent yet another afternoon in front of the computer, I've decided to write another entry. My friends are up (or down) in St. Louis (please forgive my lack of geographical awareness), and I'm bored. So I guess I'll tell y'all what we did last nite.

OK!!! So we spent nearly the whole day yesterday working on NEW YORK: IF ONLY (part 1 & 2), which apparently had to be broken down into 4 DVDS. Thank God for the templates on iMovie (was that the name?) that made the whole process so much easier. Nevertheless, it was extremely time consuming. Choosing the appropriate background music, matching it with the footage, arranging the sound volumes, selecting pictures, and cutting out long boring footages -- well the whole process was equally stressing and fun. One thing’s for sure though, I don’t intend in going into filmmaking any time soon!!! But finally seeing the end product, I can say all the effort was worthwhile. And, of course, thanks to our cameraman/director/editor/producer (he’s a one man band), many interesting so-called candid shots were included. His philosophy: the uglier & more embarrassing you are on screen, the better. So in short, what you see is what you get. New York: If Only (UNCENSORED). And since laughing at yourself is a healthy mental exercise, I ain’t complaining just yet!

To get a copy of the exclusive New York: If Only (UNCENSORED EDITION) please call
1-800-YOU-WISH!!! We'll be waiting on the other line. A $29.99 value for only $9.99! (Shipping & handling not included). Be sure to have your credit card number ready. Call now, while suplies last!!! Don't forget to ask our operators about our Sizzling St. Louis, Sleepy in Seattle, and SOS SFO videos as well...

OK, starting to get KRISPY here... I better sign off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home