ScribbleScrabble

Monday, April 03, 2006

Indonesian Cultural Night

It's been awhile since I've made an entry. A lot has happened but I don't have the time nor energy to write here just yet. It seems as if I've been sitting for the past 24 hrs in front of the computer. I'm exhausted, but there's so much to be done.
In the mean time, I'm uploading our latest picture from the Indonesian Cultural Night we held on April 1st.

*part of the fashion show crew...dangdut mania*

This was another segment of the Indonesian Cultural Night...

*with the President, who finally let everything out -literally- after the big show was thru*

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger cattra said...

    Ternyataaa...
    umur tak dapat berbohong, huahehehehheeh...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home