ScribbleScrabble

Friday, March 03, 2006

Aaaarrrghh!

Ok, it was 06:48 am when the first call came. Rule #1, never answer a number you don't recognize. Then the second call came. It was 06:50, still from the same number. Then I think. Could it be something urgent? Why doesn't this person leave a message? Then I guess, curiosity got to the better of me. I decide to call back at 06:55 am. It was Days Inn Champaign! Now, why in the world could they be calling me? At that hour also?? Could it be one of those automated telemarketing schemes? Or could it be that somebody is already that drunk enough to be waking me up from my very sound sleep???!! Mau marah gak sih??

So now I'm up, and deciding to stay up-making the best of my day. I guess it does help to be waking up early ;;) (wink wink)

Start the day with a smile :D (grin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home