ScribbleScrabble

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have to go

I sat there, in the pitch dark black
Silence filled the air as the car moved forward
I count the minutes, the seconds
Something was keeping me up

I tried to sleep, but couldn’t
I tried to imagine beautiful things, but didn’t succeed
I counted the stars
I focused on the blinking lights
I even tried keeping track the number of golden arches I passed
Something was bothering me terribly

When will we get there?
The clock is ticking, but we’re never reaching
Don’t you know that I’m anxious?
Don’t you know that I’m suffering?
Don’t you know that I’m on the verge of disintegrating?

How much longer do I have to hold this?
My hands are sweating
My head spinning
I can’t stand it any more
Don’t you know I have to go to the bathroom so freakin’ badly???!!!
Aiiiiiiihh… kebelet pipis atuuuuh!!
Emang enak??!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sialan!....depannya romantis belakangnya...sadis! He..he...he.

     
  • At 1:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Tenang Jeng... sebentar lagi kita sampai di Illini Union :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home