ScribbleScrabble

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Songs They Sing

It’s funny what kids pick up nowadays. I just spent a week in Jogya and had a chance to meet up with my three adorable nephews. They give you the best laugh when they start singing. And I’m in awe at the songs they sing, the lyrics they know by heart.

You see when I was a kid, the songs I knew didn’t go far from Balonku, Pelangi-Pelangi, Bintang Kecil, or Aku Seorang Kapiten. Now listening to these kids, I’m amazed at what sticks in their heads.

Nephew #1:
Setiap ada kamu otakku berpikir
Bagaimana caranya untuk berdua bersama kamu

Aku sedang ingin bercinta karena…
Mungkin ada kamu di sini
Aku Ingin (lagunya DEWA)

Nephew #2:
Aku memang suka pada dirimu
Namun aku ada yang punya
Lebih baik kita bertemanKita berteman saja
Teman tapi mesra (lagunya RATU)

Duh kecil-kecil udah belajar jadi penjahat kelamin, gimana besarnya nanti ya? Padahal kelas satu SD aja belum?!! Can’t wait to see them grow up. I wonder how many hearts they’re gonna break?! Huahaha….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home