ScribbleScrabble

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back in Jakarta

So yes, I’m back in Jakarta and in my first 24 hrs, I was reminded of some things of this good old place.

Jakarta is heaven for the perfect massage & scrub. Even if I fall deadly asleep in the middle of it all, I can still feel great. No need to go to Philly and pay $40, just have yourself a fresh Rp 50.000 bill (well a li’l bit more at bersih sehat) and you’ll put smiles on people’s faces.
I don’t have to worry about going over my minutes when talking on my cellphone…
Jakarta is hot. I took 3 showers on my first day.
Jakarta has mosquitos. This was brought to my attention when I found 3 red spots on my thigh. Aiiyaaa….

Good ole Jakarta.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    welcome to jakarta !!!!!!!!!!!
    metrolpolitan city. hehehehe

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sombong yach.. dah balik ga kontak2.. :p

    Welcome.. welcome.. welcome back to reality, sista :p

     
  • At 4:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nggak bilang ya udah pulang...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home