ScribbleScrabble

Monday, July 31, 2006

reuni feui96

well, its been a decade since I first met my college friends back in 1996. I cant believe its been 10 years. gives me a chance to look and reflect. where i've been, how far i've gotten compared to the people who relatively started on the same track as i did. am i a success, am i a failure. what do u use as a measure? the car you drive, the label on your name card, the number of kids and nannies you bring along? i don't know. each person has their personal measure of success and happiness. i'm just glad i got a chance to meet up with old friends. i forgot to bring my camera so i don't have pics to upload yet. but we did get 1 picture shot as a souveneer. should've been taken with a hubby n kids, or alone, but i took mine with my pal As. I'm not much in a story mood now, so I'll just post the pic and head offline for today. Good nite & good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home