ScribbleScrabble

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Blisters...ouch!

The weather was gorgeous when I was heading for church this evening, 69 F! So I decided it was finally time to try out a new pair of flat-heeled mules I got about two months ago. It only took that 10 minute walk for me to realize that these mules were killing me! Evidently that was also all it took to give me two blisters, one on each of my (pinky) toes and a nice scar on another toe. Because of that, I realized I wouldn’t be able to walk my way back home. So I waited 30 minutes for the bus for what would’ve been a 10 minute walk. Oh well, there goes another pair of mules. Maybe I should stick to my search for comfy sneakers :P

But there’s always a lesson to learn… when shopping for shoes always try (and try again) before you buy. Cuz there’ll be a time when you can’t always return what you purchased (as in my 2 month old ‘new’ mules). Likewise, there will always be times when you can’t take back the decisions you made in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home