ScribbleScrabble

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Great Procrastinator

Why is it that I always leave things to do 'til the last minute? Always…always…always???

I remember that day when we had an Advertising Research presentation due, and Astri and I stayed up the whole night through and worked like crazy to finish that paper! Astri dictated while I typed away in front of the computer, with my eyes closed!!! What a drive to campus that morning was...!

Then there was the sum-sig disaster which I care not to even talk about. So you know, a sum-sig stands for summary of significance. A horrible repulsive graphic chart summarizing significant scores that's just painstakingly crazy to make. The very thing I despise most about working in makret research!

And of course there was the day I spent the whole night up finishing up on a paper due at 10 o’clock that morning. I succeeded to finish a great piece by 7 am…so I decided I get a 2 hour sleep before heading for class and handing in my paper. So guess what time I woke up??? Yup…you guessed right, 10 am alright!!! Just in time to be late for class…:P

At least the next paper I had due, I managed to finish the night before… and to be honest that felt really strange. I was very proud of myself... but again I didn't feel like myself. Hehe! So I guess I’m back to the old habit now.

So why do I never learn from this? I certainly don’t know… And why am I even writing this blog now, when I have a ton of things due tomorrow (and starting to get sleepy)? You answer!

But I’m trying…really I am…bit by bit…I’m trying to break this great habit of mine. I’ll keep you updated. I promise :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home