ScribbleScrabble

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Palentinan

I've never really been a big fan of Valentine's Day. I'm simply not into the mushy gushy kinda things. Since grade school, I feel sick to the stomach, everytime I have to read a love letter. By 7th grade, I learned not to open the letters at all and let them be in their orginal condition. In a sealed envelope. And, I can never decipher any abstract poems ever sent to me. I know, I'm pathetic. I'm not much for flowers either, since I'm allergic to pollen. But flowers-at least-I've learned to handle pretty well by now.

Anyway... a while ago there was a request for me to set aside last Tuesday nite for a V-day dinner. In the name of friendship, of course I made myself available. If I'm making one person extra happy, I'll be extra happy too...huahaha.

So here are our pics @ Ko-Fusion. Nice sushi. The steak was so-so. The people @ the table, insane, as usual.


makasih buat orang mabok yang semangat 45 ngambilin foto ini buat kita, meski agak2 gelap gitu


paksi-ange-ardi

lia-paksi


lia-yudi


ange-yudi (i'm not thinking what u're thinking)

semuanya semeja @ Ko Fusion


NOW take a look at these cute pics:



ardi

lia

hmmm... are you thinking what i'm thinking.....? deadline: april 14, 2006

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger cattra said...

    Aduh dua foto terakhir kayaknya... foto yang ada gelas2nya....hhmmm.... foto yang... eehhhh.... kayaknya kok cocok... iihhhh.... Pokoknya gue siap deh di tanggal tersebut, kok guenya yang siap yah, heheheh, Enihyuu terima kasih udah diajak palentinan, perasaan gue seumur hidup (udah konfirmasi ama istri) kita nggak pernah palentinan. Sukses deh untuk semua yang mau gue traktir, semoga gue yang ditraktir deh, gue doain, mau April mau akhir tahun, siap gue...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home